Freestyle & Electric Slide Vol. 3 (2026)
1 - Rebekka - Black & Blue_ The Remixes
2 - Ray Guell - Forever You and Me (Artistik Extended Mix)
3 - Nashali - Second chance at love - Funk Melody - Nashali
4 - Rudy Fausto - Strings of My Heart (12_ Classic Euro Mix)
5 - Ricardo Vazquez - Take A Chance
6 - Safire - Nightingale - Give It Back My Heart Extended)
7 - Stefanie Bennett - So Tell Me, Tell Me Extended)
8 - Stefano - Don't Go)
9 - Suzi Choi - Tonight I Give You My Heart
10 - Victoria - Be Mine (Nu F.E. Club Mix)
11 - Nick Colon; If I Come Back (The Funhouse Club Mix)
12 - Vizion Jamz - Missing Your Love
13 - Zelda - All I Remember (Innovation Club Mix)
14 - Zoe - Follow You the Remixes Extended )
15 - Nelson Rego - I've Had Enough
16 - Fiscaro - Heaven (Mr Mig Mike Fiscaro East Coast Freestyle Mix)

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário