sexta-feira, 31 de julho de 2026

Freestyle & Electric Slide Vol. 2 (2026)


 Freestyle & Electric Slide Vol. 2   (2026)


1 - Jasmin - On The Loose

2 - Judy Torres - Come Into My Arms

3 - Solid - Loving You

4 - Safire - Don't Break My Heart

5 - Tiana - I Will Be The One (Richard Fribert Rework)

6 - 7th Heaven - Drums Of Love

7 - Chrissy I Ecee - I Don't Mind Chasing You

8 - True Passion - Miles Away

9 - Erika - If I Could

10 - Mystie - Voices At Night

11 - Abdullah - Can We Live In Peace(Extended Version)

12 - Mara Selting (You Break My Heart)

13 - Andrea Martin - Rescue Me  Nu F.E Remix

14 - Angela E - Lonely

15 - Audi Medina - Good Night (RSE Remix 2.0)

16 - Isyra - Letters Never Sent (Deep Innovation Remix)

17 - Layne - I´m So In Love (Planet Mix)

18 - Luis Marte - Dance The Night - The Remixes

19 - Michael Irizarry, DJ PJ Sera - If This is Love

20 - Odalis  I Married You  (Extended Mix)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Mara Selting So Go

 Mara Selting So Go download