sábado, 20 de junho de 2026

Metropolitan Records Presents All Nite New York House Party (Vinyl, LP Compilation) (1990) (320Kbps)




Metropolitan Records Presents All Nite New York House Party 

Label:Metropolitan Recording Corporation - MRCLP 1201

Format:Vinyl, LP, Compilation

Country:US

Released:1990

Genre:Electronic/Non-Music,House, Hip-House

======================================================================================

A1 - Lord Chazzie - House Master

A2 - Mayhem - The Lesson (Todo P.R.)

A3 - Sizzling Fajitas - Any Puerto Ricans

A4 - Brooklyn Boyz Choir - Say Rayo

A5 - King Shameek - Feelin' Alright

B1 - Bergenline Locos - House Freaks!

B2 - Khison - Gonna Make You Move

B3 - 2 Kids On The Block - Here's The House

B4 - Michael 'Kidd' Gomez   Mkg Gets Funky - Bunker Headz

B5 - Vinnie Politan - Metro Message


 download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Nyasia, Sharyn Maceren - I Never Left

 Nyasia, Sharyn Maceren - I Never Left Sharyn Maceren - All I Want (DJ Pickee Remix) Sharyn Maceren - California Dreamin' Sharyn Maceren...