sábado, 20 de junho de 2026

Metropolitan Presents Freestyle Christmas (CD, Compilation) (1995) (Flac)



Metropolitan Presents Freestyle Christmas

Label:Metropolitan Recording Corporation - MRC-CD-1229

CD, Compilation

Country:US

Released:1995

Genre:Electronic/Freestyle, Holiday

=======================================================================================

01 - Collage - Last Christmas.flac -=- CDDA (99%)

02 - Lil' Suzy - He's All I Want For Christmas.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

03 - Intonation Joee - I'll Be Home For Christmas.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

04 - Denine - Jingle Bell Rock.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

05 - Miguel Reyes - Silent Night.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

06 - Lil' Suzy - Letter To Santa.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

07 - Intonation Featuring Krissy - White Christmas.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

08 - Brenda K Starr - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home).flac -=- CDDA (99%)

09 - Sammy C - Little Drummer Boy.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

10 - Michael Christopher - A Christmas Song.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

11 - Chrissy I.eece - It's Your Holiday.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

12 - Intonation Featuring Krissy - Winter Wonderland.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

13 - Alexia Phillips - Santa Baby.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

14 - Alexia Phillips - Santa Baby (Dance Mix).flac -=- CDDA (100%)

15 - Vinnie Politan - Holiday Metro Message.flac -=- CDDA (100%)


 download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Nyasia, Sharyn Maceren - I Never Left

 Nyasia, Sharyn Maceren - I Never Left Sharyn Maceren - All I Want (DJ Pickee Remix) Sharyn Maceren - California Dreamin' Sharyn Maceren...