segunda-feira, 3 de agosto de 2026

Miami Stravaganza Remixes Vol 2


 Miami Stravaganza Remixes Vol 2

01. Adele  Rolling In The Deep (Freestyle Remix)

02. Katy Perry Feat. Juicy J - Dark Horse  (Freestyle Remix)

03. Maroon 5 Feat. Christina Aguilera- Moves Like Jagger  (Freestyle Remix)

04. Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong   (Freestyle Remix)

05. Ed Sheeran- Photograph  (Freestyle Remix)

06. Lilly Wood & The Prick and Robin Schulz - Prayer In C (Freestyle Remix )

07. Coldplay- Viva La Vida (Freestyle Remix)

08. Beyoncé -  Formation (Freestyle Remix )

09. Rihanna - Only Girl  (In The World) (Freestyle Remix)

10. Swedish House Mafia  - Don't Worry Child (Freestyle Remix )

11. Bryan Adams- Heaven (Freestyle Remix)

12. Michael Jackson-  You Are Not Alone (Freestyle Remix)

13. Stevie Wonder- I Just Called To Say I Love You (Freestyle Remix)

14. Justin Timberlake - Love Stoned (I Think She Knows) (Freestyle Remix )

15. Maroon 5   Moves like Jagger   Feat Christina Aguilera

16. Lilly Wood ,The Prick and Robin Schulz   Prayer In C

17. Mariah Carey   Against All Odds

18. Ed Sheeran   Photograph

19. Nico & Vinz   Am I Wrong

20. Michael Jackson   You Are Not Alone

21. Adele   Rolling in the Deep

22. Stevie Wonder   I Just Called To Say I Love You

23. Beyoncé   Formation

24. Whitney Houston   I Will Always Love You

25. Bryan Adams   Heaven

26 . Swedish House Mafia   Dont Worry

download


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Miami Stravaganza Remixes Vol 4

 Miami Stravaganza Remixes Vol 4 1 - PETSHOP BOYS MAGICBEAT 2026   2 -   Socience Club - Depression (club mix) 2026 3 - MJ Mix - Information...