domingo, 5 de julho de 2026

RPC 100% Charme Seis e Dance (CD, Compilation) (1999) (320Kbps)




 RPC 100% Charme Seis e Dance

Label:Epic – 572.272/2-479179

Format:CD, Compilation

Country:Brazil

Released:1999

Genre:Electronic/Downtempo

==================================================================================

01 - Des'ree - You Gotta Be (Love Will Save The Day Mix)

02 - Rozalla - You Never Love The Same Way Twice (Soulpower Mix)

03 - Melanie Williams - You Are Everything (Absolute Mix)

04 - Babyface - Rock Bottom (C.J. 12 Mix)

05 - New Kids On The Block - Mrs. Right

06 - Dionne Farris - 11th Hour

07 - MN8 - I've Got A Little Something For You (Oji Remix Without Rap)

08 - CDB - Hook Me Up (Radio Edit)

09 - Naomi Campbell - Love And Tears (Soulpower Mix)

10 - Trisha Covington - Why You Wanna Play Me Out (Without Rapper)



download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Map Style - I Feel Alive (Freestyle Remix) 2026

 01 - I Feel Alive (Freestyle Remix) 02 - I Feel Alive (Freestyle Remix Extended) download