sábado, 18 de julho de 2026

Freestyle's Greatest Divas 2 Exciting (2 x CD, Compilation) (320Kbps)



 Freestyle's Greatest Divas 2 Exciting 

Label:Micmac Records, Inc. - MIC 1906-2

Series:Freestyle's Greatest Divas – none

Format:2 x CD, Compilation, Stereo

Country:USA & Canada

Released:

Genre:Electronic/Freestyle

====================================================

CD1

1- 01 - Jasmin - On The Loose

1- 02 - Cynthia - Love Me Tonight

1- 03 - Eileen Flores - I Have Dreams

1- 04 - Fascination - Why You Wanna Go

1- 05 - Nayobe - Please Don't Go

1- 06 - Nyasia - Now & Forever

1- 07 - Judy Torres - Come Into My Arms

1- 08 - Abby Lynn - No More Tears

1- 09 - Raiana Paige - Rescue Me

1- 10 - Joyce Sims - All And All

============================================

CD2

2 - 01 - Judy Torres - Love You, Will You Love Me

2- 02 - Debbie Deb - When I Hear Music

2- 03 - Corina - Out Of Control

2- 04 - Sandee - Notice Me

2- 05 - Solid - Loving You

2- 06 - Wilma Cosme - Don't Break My Heart

2- 07 - Fascination - Don't You Think It's Time

2- 08 - Lisette Melendez - Together Forever

2- 09 - Giggles - What Goes Around Comes Around

2- 10 - Laura Enea - Can We Find A Way

download


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Nyasia, Sharyn Maceren - I Never Left

 Nyasia, Sharyn Maceren - I Never Left Sharyn Maceren - All I Want (DJ Pickee Remix) Sharyn Maceren - California Dreamin' Sharyn Maceren...