sábado, 2 de maio de 2026

Woz Boggle I Wrote The Song (That Made My Girlfriend Cry)



 Woz Boggle I Wrote The Song (That Made My Girlfriend Cry)


Label:

Bianca Records – BR-10005

Format:

Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM

Country:

US

Released:

Genre:

Electronic

Style:

Freestyle, Hip-House, Breaks, Electro



A1 I Wrote The Song (That Made My Girlfriend Cry) (Club) 6:58

A2 I Wrote The Song (That Made My Girlfriend Cry) (Dub) 6:25

B1 I Wrote The Song (That Made My Girlfriend Cry) (808 Radio) 4:06

B2 I Wrote The Song (That Made My Girlfriend Cry) (Drumapella) 3:49

B3 I Wrote The Song (That Made My Girlfriend Cry) (Acapella) 1:50

B4 I Wrote The Song (That Made My Girlfriend Cry) (Radio) 4:05


DOWNLOAD

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leon Love - Once Is Not Enough (Vinyl 12'') (1989) (Flac)

 Leon Love - Once Is Not Enough  Label:Cutting Records - CR-231 Format:Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM Country:US Released:1989 Genre:Electronic/F...