domingo, 17 de maio de 2026

Bass Bomb Vol. 02 (Freestyle Latin Hip-Hop) (CD, Compilation) (1994) (Flac)





 Bass Bomb II (Freestyle Latin Hip-Hop)

Label:Thump Records ‎- TH-5020-CD

Series: Bass Bomb – 2

Format: CD, Compilation

Country: US

Released: 1994

Genre:Electronic/Latin,Freestyle, Electro

=============================================================

1 - Will To Power - Dreamin'

2 - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam - I Wonder If I Take You Home

3 - Stevie B - Spring Love

4 - Noel - Silent Morning

5 - The Cover Girls - Because Of You

6 - Trinere - All Night

7 - Shana - I Want You

8 - Jaya - If You Leave Me Now

9 - Shannon - Give Me Tonight

10 - Sandee - You're The One

11 - Cyré - Last Chance

12 - Lisette Melendez - Together Forever


download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Battle Of The Freestyle DJs

 Battle Of The Freestyle DJs 01 - Battle Mix by DJ Carmine Di Pasquale - Battle Of The Freestyle DJs (Chicago, IL) 02 - Battle Mix by DJ The...