Jessee B - Breaking Me Down
01 - Breaking Me Down (JW Radio Mix)
02 - Breaking Me Down (NCN Radio Mix)
03 - Breaking Me Down (JW Club Mix)
04 - Breaking Me Down (JW SYNTH-A-PELLA)
05 - Breaking Me Down (JW DRUM-A-PELLA)
06 - Breaking Me Down (Alexies DJ87 Editz) (DJ Version)
07 - Breaking Me Down (Editz Brothers Beats)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jessee B - Cause It's You
01 - Cause It's You (John Skoolyaad Radio Version)
02 - Cause It's You (John Skoolyaad DJ Club Version)
03 - Cause It's You (Luis Guevarez Instrumental Version)
===============================================================
Jessee B - Lost in the Music
01 - Lost In The Music
02 - Lost In The Music (RS DJ Version)
03 - Lost In The Music (Alexies _Editz87_ DJ Version)
04 - Lost In The Music (Alexies _Editz87_ Extended Version)
05 - Lost In The Music (Editz Beatz) [Alexies _Editz87_ Bonus Ediz]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jessee B - Stop Assuming
01 - Stop Assuming
02 - Stop Assuming (Windy City Extended Cut)
03 - Stop Assuming (Musicapella)
04 - Stop Assuming (Synthapella)
==================================================================
Jessee B - The Greatest Hits
01 - Without Your Love
02 - Time Gone
03 - Un Besito
04 - This Is Life
05 - Lost In The Music (feat. Fast Eddie)
06 - Breaking Me Down
07 - Cause It's You
08 - Why Can't I (feat. Mia)
==================================================================
Jessee B - This Is Life
01 - This Is Life (JW 418 Radio Edit)
02 - This Is Life (JW Club Edit Mix)
03 - This Is Life (Red Space Extended Club Mix)
04 - This Is Life (Artistik Extended Remix)
=============================================================
Jessee B - Time Gone
01 - Time Gone
02 - Time Gone (Red Space Version)
03 - Time Gone (Instrumental)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jessee B - Why Can't I
01 - Why Can't I (Radio Edit)
02 - Why Can't I (Extended Mix)
03 - Why Can't I (feat. Mia)
04 - Why Can't I (feat. Mia) (Extended Duet Mix)
=================================================================
Jessee B - Without Your Love
01 - Without Your Love
02 - Without Your Love (Radio Edit)
03 - Without Your Love (Extended Mix)
04 - Without Your Love (DJ Version)
05 - Without Your Love (Dub Beats)









Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário