domingo, 15 de fevereiro de 2026

The Classics To Dance I


 The Classics To Dance I



Tracklist:


Intro [The Legend Returns...]

Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence

Lipps Inc. - Funky Town

Sandy B. - Make The World Go Round

Madonna - Like A Prayer

Black Box - Ride On Time

Wham! - Wham Rap (Enjoy What You Do)

Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax

Laura Branigan - Self Control

Madonna vs Michael Gray - Weekend-Holiday

Michael.Jackson - Off The Wall

Daryl Hall & John Oates - I Can't Go For That

Madonna - Into The Groove

Eurythmics - Love Is A Stranger

Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence

Tim Deluxe feat. Sam Obernik - It Just Won't Do

Xpansions - Move Your Body

Felix - Don't You Want Me

Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax

Yvonne Eliman - If I Can't Have You

Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies

Yazoo - Nobody's Diary

Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Madonna - Like A Virgin

Boney M - Daddy Cool

Kool & The Gang - Celebration

Lipps Inc. - Funky Town (Part II)

Adventures Of Stevie V - Dirty Cash

Bee Gees - You Should Be Dancing

ABBA - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

Donna Summer - Hot Stuff

Freddie Mercury - Living On My Own

Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer

Haddaway - What Is Love

Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger

Kool & The Gang - Fresh

Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart

Sheila & The B Devotion - Spacer

Chic - Le Freak

Everything But The Girl - Missing

The Bucketheads - The Bomb

Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman

Earth Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland

Earth Wind & Fire - September

Bandolero - Paris Latino

Sydney Youngblood - If Only I Could

London Beat - I've Been Thinking About You

Ce Ce Peniston - Finally

Joe Smooth - Promised Land

Modjo - Lady

Ultra Naté - Free

Rene & Angela - Save Your Love (For #1)

Kool & The Gang - Fresh

Midnight Star - Midas Touch’ (Acapella)

Linda Lewis - Class Style (I’ve Got It)

Patrice Rushen - Forget Me Nots

Change - A Lover’s Holiday

Yazoo - Situation

Cameo - Word Up

Oliver Cheatham - Get Down Saturday Night

Jellybean - Jingo

Chaka Khan - I Feel For You

Midnight Star - Operator

Freeez - I.O.U.

Herbie Hancock - Rockit

Dazz Band - Let It All Blow

Sharon Brown - I Specialize In Love

Total Contrast - Hit And Run

Kool & The Gang - Victory’

The Commodores - Going To The Bank

The Jets - Rocket 2 U

Fox The Fox - Precious Little Diamond

Chico Debarge - Talk To Me

Paula Abdul - Knocked Out


DOWNLOAD


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Scritti Politti - Absolute

Scritti Politti - Absolute   DOWNLOAD