RSE Freestyle: Odds And Ends
1. "Love Me Or Leave Me" by K-Style +
2. "Love Me Or Leave Me" (Dub) by K-Style +
2. "Love Me Or Leave Me" (Instrumental) by K-Style +
4. "Believe Me" (Rhoq Solid Original Mix) by Angel Mena -
5. "Believe Me" (N.S.R.S.E. Mix) by Angel Mena -
6. "I'm Done With Love" (Original Version) by Angel Mena -
7. "I'm Done With Love" (Remix) by Angel Mena -
8. “Old School Love” (RSE Remix) by Julio Mena *
9. “Sophisticated Woman” (Demo) by K-Style *
10. "Sunglasses At Night" (Demo) by K-Style •
11. "Don't Come Back To Me" (RSE Remix) by Alex C
12. "Don't Come Back To Me" (RSE Extended Remix) by Alex C
13. "Don't Come Back To Me" (RSE Extended Remix with Edits) by Alex C
14. "Don't Come Back To Me" (RSE Synthapella) by Alex C
15. "Don't Come Back To Me" (RSEdits) by Alex C
16. "If I Told You" (RSE Dub) by Latino Rosario
17. “Obviously” (RSE Remix) by Jessica Fabus
18. “Obviously” (RSE Remix with Edits) by Jessica Fabus
19. “Obviously” (RSE Radio Remix) by Jessica Fabus
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário