quarta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2026

Rare Preludes, Vol. 1 (CD, Compilation) (1992) (Flac)



Rare Preludes, Vol. 1 

Selo:Unidisc - SPLK-7021

Série:Rare Preludes – Volume One

Formato:CD, Compilation

País:Canada

Lançado:1992

Gênero:Electronic/Garage House, Electro, Soul, Funk, Disco

=========================================================================================

01 - Black Gold - C'mon Stop.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

02 - Satin Silk & Lace - Your Love.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

03 - Visual - The Music Got Me.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

04 - Unique - You Make Me Feel So Good.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

05 - Gayle Adams - Baby Don't Make Me Do It.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

06 - Pilot - You Are the One.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

07 - Elektrik Funk - On a Journey (I Sing the Funkelectric).flac -=- CDDA (100%)

08 - Visual - Somehow Someway.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

09 - Starshine - All I Need Is You.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

10 - Passion - Don't Stop My Love.flac -=- CDDA (99%)


 download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Map Style - I Feel Alive (Freestyle Remix) 2026

 01 - I Feel Alive (Freestyle Remix) 02 - I Feel Alive (Freestyle Remix Extended) download