domingo, 15 de fevereiro de 2026

I Love 90's&00's Party I


 I Love 90's&00's Party I


Tracklist:


Intro (Our Grand Entrance with THX & The Whole Mess!)

Diana King - Shy guy

Snow - Informer

Color Me Badd - I wanna sex you up

SWV - Right here

Tina Turner - I don’t wanna fight

Brownstone - If you love me

Jennifer Lopez - If you had my love

Mario Winans - I don’t wanna know

Sydney Youngblood - Congratulations

DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime

Beats International - Dub be good to me

Janet Jackson - That’s the way love go

Lisa Stansfield - The real thing

Salt-N-Pepa - Shoop

Blue - All rise

LeAnn Rimes - Can’t fight the moonlight

Eternal - Stay

Backstreet Boys - As long as you love me

East 17 - Each time

Five - Got the feelin’

Len - Steal my sunshine

LFO - Summer girls

Mary Mary - Shackles (praise you)

Destiny’s Child - Independent women

Shakira - Hips don’t lie

George Michael - Fast love

Tata Young - Sexy naughty bitchy

En Vogue - My lovin’

Milli Vanilli - Girl you know it’s true

Rick Ashley - Never gonna give you up

DJ Bobo - Everybody

Vengaboys - We’re going to Ibiza

The Blueboy - Remember me

Los Del Rio - Macarena

EMF - Unbelievable

Samantha Mumba - Always come back to your love

Montell Jordan - This is how we do it

C & C Music Factory - Do you wanna get funky

TLC - Ain’t 2 proud 2 beg

Eve - Tambourine

Destiny’s Child - Bootylicious

Christina Milian - Am to pm

Britney Spears - (You drive me) crazy

Mis-Teeq - Scandalous

Honeyz - Won’t take it lying down

Beverley Knights - Keep this fire burning

Aqua - Turn back time

Geri Halliwell - Mi chico latino

Black Eyed Peas - Ritmo

Timbaland - Give it to me

N-Sync - I want you back

Fatboy Slim - Praise you

Missy Elliot - We run this

Spice Girls - Wannabe

De La Soul - Say no go

Snap - The power

Michael Jackson - In the closet

Will Smith - Getting jiggy with it

Bryan Adams - Cloud number nine

Simply Red - Something get me started

Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock - It takes two

BG The Prince of Rap - This beat is hot

N-Trance Fe. Rod Stewart - Do you think I’m sexy

Notorious BIG - Mo problem mo money

Janet Jackson - Rhythm nation

Queen - Another one bites the dust

Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam - Let the beat hit ‘em

Kylie Minogue - Too much of a good thing

The Chemical Brothers - Block rocking beats

Britney Spears - I’m a slave for you

M - Pop muzik

Madonna - Music

Daft Punk - Da funk

Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mya & Pink - Lady Marmalade

Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince - Boom shake the room

DMX - Party up (up in here)

Ice Cube Fe. Mack 10 - You can do it

Amerie - 1 thing

Eve - Who’s that girl

Chante Moore - Straight up

N-Tyce - Hey DJ! (play that song)

Destiny’s Child - Bootylicious

Jade - Don’t walk away

Nikki D - Daddy’s little girl

DNA - Tom’s diner

Kriss Kross - Jump

Madonna - Erotica

Soul II Soul - A dream’s a dream

All Saints - I know where it’s at

Pras Michel - Ghetto superstar

Fatboy Slim - Gangster trippin’

George Michael - Too funky

Robbie Williams - Feel

Blue - Fly by

Paula Abdul - Straight up

Beyonce - Standing on the sun

Lauryn Hill - Doo wop (that thing)

Eternal - Just a step from heaven

Mary J Blige - No more drama

Anastacia - Not that kind

DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Girls ain’t nothing but trouble

Soho - Hippychick

Jessica Simpson - These boot’s are made for walkin’

Rihanna - Pon de replay

Juanes - La camisa Negra

Limp Bizkit - Nookie

Lorde - Team

All Saints - Pure shores

Kylie Minogue - All I see

Backstreet Boys - All I have to give

Natalie Imbruglia - Shiver

MIKA - Happy ending

Rick Ashley - Hold me in your arms

Tatyana Ali - Day dreamin’

Lemar - Don’t give up

BVSMP - I need you

Milli Vanilli - All or nothing

Jennifer Lopez - All I have

Fierce - Sweet love 2k

Outro 

créditos

lançado em 13 de setembro de 2025

 

DOWNLOAD

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Scritti Politti - Absolute

Scritti Politti - Absolute   DOWNLOAD