I Love 80's&90's Party II
Tracklist:
Intro (Our Grand Entrance with THX & The Whole Mess!)
Modern Talking - Brother Louie
Dirty Harry - D’Bop
The Sugarhill Gang - Rapper’s Delight
Soul II Soul - Back To Life
Lian Ross - Say You’ll Never
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax
Gazebo - I like Chopin
Lena - Run To Me
Baltimora - Tarzan Boy
Van McCoy & The Soul City Symphony - The Hustle
Bill Withers - Lovely Day
Diana Ross - I’m Coming Out
Climie Fisher - Love Changes (Everything)
Queen - Radio Ga Ga
Fesh - Scandal Eyes
New Romantique - Shy Like An Angel
Ken Laszlo - Red Man
Modern Talking - Cheri, Cheri Lady
Taste of Sugar - Hmm, Hmm
KC and the Sunshine Band - Get Down Tonight
Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
Change - New Life
KC and the Sunshine Band - That’s The Way (I Like It)
Eddy Huntington - USSR
Chaka Khan - I’m Every Woman
Mr Zivago - Little Russian
Ray Parker Jr - Ghostbusters
Roger Meno - I Find The Way
Bad Boys Blue - You’re A Woman
Modern Talking - You’re My Heart, You’re My Soul
C. Miker And Dj Sven - Holiday Rap
Madonna - Holiday
Bananarama - Love In The First Degree
Big Fun - Blame It On The Boogie
London Boys - London Nights
Sister Sledge - We Are Family
Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
Chic - Le Freak
Ken Laszlo - Tonight
MARRS - Pump Up The Volume
Yoh-Yo - Desire
Grant Miller - Wings Of Love
Off - Time Operator
Grant Miller - Colder Than Ice
Magazine 60 - Rendez-Vous Sur La Costa Del Sol
Michael Zager - Let’s All Chant
Key Largo - Cha Cha Cha
Lian Ross - It’s Up To You
Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind
Sheena Easton - Strut
M - Pop Muzik
Ken Laszlo - Don’t cry
Janet Jackson - Escapade
Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F
Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart
Baby’s Gang - Happy Song (Clap Your hands)
Sabrina - Boys
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax
Den Harrow - Future Brain
Fancy - Slice Me Nice
Cameo - Word Up!
Europe - The Final Countdown
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
D-Mob - C’mon & Get My Love
Sex Shop Boys - Big tits
Reeds - In Your Eyes
Ken Laszlo - Glasses Man
Joy Peters - Don’t Lose Your Heart
Linda Jo Rizzo - Heartflash (Tonight)
Joy - Touch By Touch
Roger Meno - Loving All The Time
Dollar - Oh l'Amour
Ottawan - D.I.S.C.O.
Lipps, Inc. - Funktytown
New Baccara - Fantasy Boy
Patty Ryan - Stay With Me Tonight
Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
Odyssey - Use It Up And Wear It Out
Limahl - Never Ending Story
Bananarama - I Want You Back
Pet Shop Boys - Suburbia
Donna Summer - I Feel Love
Ken Laszlo - Hey Hey Guy
Micro Chip League - Blame It On The Samba
Pepsi & Shirlie - Heartache
Brother Beyond - Drive On
Salt-N-Pepa - Push It
Outro (Putting a foot on the Deck!)
créditos
lançado em 30 de agosto de 2025
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário