segunda-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2025

Now & Forever (Metropolitan Records) (320Kbps)



Now & Forever Vol 1 (Metropolitan Records) (320Kbps)


01 - Denine - I Remember You

02 - Fantasia - Don't Treat Me This Way

03 - Gino Caporale - Destiny

04 - Collage Feat. Lil Suzy - Susanna (97' Remix)

05 - Del Sol - Feel The Way I Do

06 - Old School Brothers - Last Chance 4 Love

07 - Old School Brothers - I Was Made 4 Loving You

08 - Sammy C - Faded Destiny

09 - Rapture - You Can't Stop Me

10 - Stephanie Marano - We Could Fall In Love

11 - Dmx Feat. Stephanie Marano - I Will Survive

12 - San Ta Vez - Dark Of Night

13 - Julie Mayers - I Want You

14 - Lil Suzy - Just Can't Get Over You

15 - Sol - Someday

16 - Collage - I Know

17 - Lil Suzy - Now And Forever

18 - Phillips Marano - How Could You Love Me

19 - Da ''A'' Clan - One Way Love

20 - Collage - I'll Be Loving You (Remix)


download



======================================================================================


Now & Forever Vol 2 (Metropolitan Records) (320Kbps)


01 - Collage- Here We Go Again

02 - Old School Brothers - If You Should Leave

03 - Daa Clan - I'll Give It 2 U

04 - Lil Suzy - Letter To Santa

05 - Old School Brothers - Pease Don't You Leave Me This Way

06 - Dmx - What Happened To Forever

07 - Eva - Stone Cold

08 - Jill - Show Me

09 - Linda Perez - Memories Of Love

10 - Shayme- I Cant Live Without You (Miami Club)

11 - Milan Bass - Time After Time

12 - David Torres - No Regrets (The Phlexican Editz)

13 - Lil Suzy - Now And Forever

14 - Lil Suzy - Promise Me

15 - T.P.E. Feat. Adam Marano - Silent Night

16 - Shayme - Love On The Freeze

17 - Juan Nieves - Listen To My Cries

18 - Manny - Love's Not That Easy


download



 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Scritti Politti - Absolute

Scritti Politti - Absolute   DOWNLOAD