terça-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2025

FESTA DA SUCESSO 96,9


 FESTA DA SUCESSO 96,9



CD 1

01 Eighty B - Hold You

02 Malina - By Your Side

03 Diana Fox - Running on Empty

04 Plaza People - Sexual Guarantee

05 DJ Jochen - Turn Away

06 Lazo - Something

07 Lones, The - Flawless

08 Houzeboyz - Uptown Girl

09 T.H. Express - Express You're the First, the Last, My Everything

10 Mr. Sugar - Higher & Higher

11 Pound Boys - K Pasa

12 Vemanis - Blinded by the Light

13 Future Groove Express - Thru Tha Roof

14 Spiewak - Come Play and Ride

CD2

01 Le Groove - Stardust Medley With Dust

02 Hi-Gate - Pitchin'

03 Wildchild Experience, The - Bring It Down

04 Junior Jack - My Feeling

05 T-Zone - Body Rock

06 Surama-K - Save Up All Your Tears

07 Mighty Dub Katz - Son of Wilmot

08 DJ Funk - Work It

09 Outhere Brothers, The - La la la Hey Hey

10 Colour, The - Heat of the Night

11 Sasha - I Want My Freedom

12 DJ Trajic - Show Me Your Face

13 Nuwerk City Players, The - The Feeling

14 R.Da Silva - Touch Me


download


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Nyasia, Sharyn Maceren - I Never Left

 Nyasia, Sharyn Maceren - I Never Left Sharyn Maceren - All I Want (DJ Pickee Remix) Sharyn Maceren - California Dreamin' Sharyn Maceren...